Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ready or Not... Here I Come!

My search for the Hodag begins...

There is a hint of excitement muddled with oodles of apprehension in the air.  For Miss Independent this process has been an incredible challenge. I've begun to make the major life decisions to which I previously hinted.   I was offered an amazing career opportunity- the only downfall is that this great job is 3 hours from home.  I have struggled with this decision because I have an wonderful bond with my family that I have only recently truly begun to realize and appreciate.   I can't even put into words where my fears lie but I will admit that I am scared.   Luckily the pieces are beginning to fall together.  I have a place to live and a roommate to socialize with.  The area is beautiful.  I believe that I can live up to the new challenges life has posed.  But most importantly, I am certain that I will be supported by a community of loved ones from home.  How possibly could I fail?

1 comment:

  1. You're in Rhinelander, then? I know that you're no stranger to small towns :) That's way up north, correct? What in the hell is there to do up there for entertainment? I guess you'll find something. If you're ever bored or lonely, or just want to vent, text me

    ReplyDelete