Saturday, May 2, 2009

A start

Truth be told I am no creative genius and I certainly am not claiming to be… “How To Be Annie” was the first title that blogger accepted. I had a short list of what I thought to be divinely inspired titles but after several rejections I honestly just gave up. Yes, sometimes I am just lazy and other times easily defeated.

I was tempted to share the exciting, well maybe only to me, stories of my birth to start this blog off right. But really, who is interested in a story that centers around my mother’s nether regions? See really not a taker in the whole bunch.

And so, ( a common, yet grammatically incorrect phrase that my Aunt Inez uses to begin many of her sentences) here I am again trying to find a beginning. Yet maybe that is the whole point. The beginning has moved on and here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment